Bread, fresh loaf, toted from bakery, chic on city streets: baguette.
Butter, pale, lush, spread on bread, silky as coastal breeze calm.
Radish, peppery, sharp, sliced see through, sparkles fast as firecrackers: bite.
Salt, pink crystals, sprinkled like light, bright as sudden sun: sea.
Lunch, leisurely long, eaten al fresco becomes five little poems savored.
Recipe: Bread Butter Radish Salt
Summary: Lightly buttered baguette with thinly sliced raw radishes and salt. Four ingredients that highlight and transform each other into a simple, poetic lunch.
- raw radishes, scrubbed and thinly sliced
- unsalted butter at room temperature
- salt *I use pink salt
- slice the baguette on an angle for chicness
- butter baguette slices lightly
- layer thinly sliced radishes on buttered bread
- sprinkle with salt
- wax poetic
Preparation time: 3 minute(s)
Copyright © fatpiginthemarket. Recipe by fat pig. Microformatting by hRecipe.